A few months ago, my sister and I had a conversation about HOW ON EARTH we were as funny as we currently are without the use of emojis in our incessant text conversations.
So, in no particular order - emojis that would really take my current text messages to the next level.
1) A TACO. Why the fuck doesn’t a taco emoji exist? Is there ANYTHING humans like more than tacos? Other than talking about tacos? There are composition notebooks in seven different goddamn colors, but there isn’t a decent graphic representation of that sweet cheesy ambrosia to be found anywhere on my iPhone.
Get on some sort of sponsorship, Taco Bell. I wanna live mas.
"What emoji do you wish existed? - Meg
"A taco. It would save me a lot of typing." - Adam
2) A woman holding a wine glass with a quizzical eyebrow, as demonstrated by the lovely Bethany below. This is the look on my face 35% of my life and it would be very helpful in every single conversation I’ve ever had on Tinder.
3) EMOJO This could be a post by itself, but it’s the brilliant little brain child of Ms. Laura Rubenstein and myself (and we’re in the market for a developer, if you’re interested!). XXX-rated emoji. Little cartoon appendages that could be so funny in so many situations.
4) A TOMBSTONE To be used mainly in situations that involve cute pictures of babies and puppies. RIP MEGAN.
5) “CAN YOU NOT” Just a little box containing this phrase. It can be simple. I don’t care. I wants it.
6) A COWABUNGA HAND Alex has requested one of these, due to the fact that he is “super chill” but I think it would be more relevant in texts like the following.
6) A MIDDLE FINGER This would be helpful when I’m hate creeping the girl on Instagram who complains about her life in Hawaii with her bearded husband and her enormous fluffy dog.
Also helpful when I’m hate reading the sweetly serene perfection that is the Kinfolk cookbook.
But really. A taco. Please.